When you or a loved one is facing a crisis many people turn to God to help guide us through it. There is nothing more worthwhile then praying to God to communicate and bond with him. While there is no magical way to pray for a miracle, conversing with him can strength you and give you a better understanding of his will.
- QUIET YOUR MIND - Let go of everything else in your mind and focus on speaking to god. You also want to find a place where you can have peace to do so and not be distracted from anything.
- TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHES - Doing this can help ease your mind and help you focus better on talking to god. Close your eyes while breathing to help relax you.
- SEEK TO KNOW GOD'S WILL - It is important to seek out God's will in the situation and pray to him according to it. Do not say in the beginning or closing "If it be thy will." Accept his will even if it is not what you want. Speak to his as a child, in is eyes you are his child. You should always remember that God loves you with all of his heart.
- ASK GOD - Ask god for the miracle you are seeking. Every prayer is answered just not always the way you want it to be answered. Seek solitude in his will. Thank him for listening to you and ask him to guide you thorough the troublesome time.
- GOD'S ANSWER - You may not understand why your prayer seems to have gone unanswered, or not answered the way you wanted it to be. In due time you will understand God's will. Have faith in God for he knows what is best.
- LIVE YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY AS A GOOD PERSON - Give your life to God and be a good person everyday. Help everyone you can and harm no one. Only be beholden to God and no Man. Live Christ like to walk in his path.
The words Christ personally gave us to help aid us in praying. Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.