The minerals in a spiritual cleansing bath will help to pull the toxins out of the body and bring them to the surface of the skin, where they will be washed away. A spiritual cleansing bath will promote detoxification, leaving you feeling scrubbed clean, and your skin feel silky soft.
Mix the baking soda, sea salt and Epsom salts in a large mixing bowl, stirring until they are completely blended.
Stir in food coloring a few drops at a time until you get the color you want. You can mix the colors if you want a color such as purple, lavender or lime.
Store the spiritual cleansing bath mixture in a plastic or glass container or zip-seal bag. The mixture will keep indefinitely if it's stored in a sealed container.
Use about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of spiritual cleansing bath mixture in each bath. When the tub is filling, add 2 tbsp. of glycerin to make your skin silky and a few drops of you favorite scented essential oil.
- If the spiritual cleansing bath mixture forms lumps, just break them apart with your fingers.
- Avoid hot baths and salt baths if you are diabetic, have high blood pressure or heart trouble.
Items you will need
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup sea salt
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- A few drops of food coloring of your choice
- Glass or plastic container with a sealed lid or zip-seal bags
- A few drops of essential oil of your choice
- stalk of grapes on the lemon skin image by PETER LAKOMY from Fotolia.com