I've been a student of the "Law of Attraction" for most of my life without even knowing it. Intuitively, I have told the Universe what I wanted and believing, I have received. I recently read the bestseller The Secret and have been putting the principles described there to practice. Here is how I speak to the Universe.
DECIDE what it is you really want. Sometimes making a decision is difficult. We tend to be unclear about what we truly want, so we get nothing. DECIDE what you want. BE CLEAR. Name it. See it.
Place your INTENTION on what you want. Intention is powerful. When we do something INTENTIONALLY, we do it with intense focus and attention. It is a deliberate action. Be that focused, that attentive, and that deliberate about what it is you want. Speak to the Universe-- I speak to the Universe in many, many ways. I speak my intention out loud. Then, I close my eyes and get quiet. I meditate with my intention at the center of my focus. Move beyond wanting to intent. I intend to...
LOVE and THANK the Universe. Love is powerful energy. Gratitude is also very powerful. You have to believe that the Universe has already granted your request. You have to feel the Universe vibrate with the energy of your intention. Center yourself in LOVE. Your intention is your heart's desire. The heart is the seat of love, so it's through love that your intention manifests.
Accept only POSITIVE energy. Replace negative thoughts or feelings of doubt with a POSITIVE affirmation that the Universe is bringing all good things to you. If you feel doubt that your intention will be manifested, stop and THANK the Universe for bringing you that which you intended to receive.
Items you will need
- Faith in the goodness of the Universe.
- Belief that your heart's desire is planted in your heart by the Universe.
- Trust that the Universe wants to bring you what you desire most.
- Quiet time to reflect and visualize.
- ASK-- Ask, you shall receive. Seek, you shall find. Knock, it shall be opened.
- Pray with expectant faith. Ask the Universe knowing you will receive. Expecting to receive.
- Intending is more powerful than wanting.
- Do not allow the negativity of others to make you doubt the power of the Universe.
- Do not focus on not having something. Poverty conciousness creates a reality that is hard to overcome. Focus on abundance.
- Do not allow yourself to believe something is too difficult for the Universe or that you shouldn't ask for something. The Universe/God can do ANYTHING.